Can anyone help identify this drain/valve?

Greddy111

Mar 17, 2022
California
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Could anyone help me identify what these holes are? They are at the deep end of the pool.
I assume one goes to the skimmer (the one in top in photo thats plugged)
And i assume the second one could be a hydrostatic valve? But it doesnt look like any when i search for hydrostatic valves...

Attachments

• DSC_0506-picsay.JPG
    DSC_0506-picsay.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 33
We don't see a lot of fiberglass pools in Northern CA. As they are more susceptible to ground-water problems, that likely is a combo main-drain/hydrostatic valve, though I've never seen one like that. If you can find the manufacturer of the pool they should be able to tell you.

Reactions: Texas Splash
We don't see a lot of fiberglass pools in Northern CA. As they are more susceptible to ground-water problems, that likely is a combo main-drain/hydrostatic valve, though I've never seen one like that. If you can find the manufacturer of the pool they should be able to tell you.
Im actually currently awaiting any info from the manufacturer. Appears it is discontinued so may come back with minimal/no info.
Does that typically come with the fiberglass?
I just assumed drains/skimmers/plumbing etc was up to the installer.🤷‍♂️

I also am having trouble identifying what this hole is for... (Could that pipe ve connected possibly?)

At first I thought it was a sump tube but heres what is inside

Attachments

• 20220317_161756-picsay.JPG
    20220317_161756-picsay.JPG
    781.1 KB · Views: 13
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.