Calmat Electronic Scale Protection - in a pool?

wysocki

Bronze Supporter
Apr 19, 2015
Covina,CA
I've been struggling with scale buildup on my tile at the water line for years. I just converted to a SWG, but I don't think that's going to solve my scaling issue (CH=300). I recently purchased a Calmat water treatment system for my house plumbing after getting some rave reviews from friends. It doesn't remove the minerals, but somehow aligns the mineral ions so that they don't stick to anything, which also creates a soft water benefits. Just wondering, what if I put one of these on my pool???

Interesting... never heard of it... I have no idea if it works or not....

From this page.. I took out the last part as that is just wrong but it probably helps them sell it more.. calmat® Applications

Swimming pools and jacuzzis​

calmat® makes pool cleaning much easier: scale on the water line is looser and easier to wipe off. Pool covers and tiles on the floor or walls will show less hard scale stains. calmat reduces deposits in the pipes and valves. The sensitive circulation pumps last longer, sand filter need less changing and you can cut down on chlorine tablets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.