Caddy for Dolphin 300

look30

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Mar 22, 2018
San Jose/CA
Hi Guys and gals, can you recommend a place to buy the universal Dolphin caddy? I have the Dolphin cleaner but is a pain to deal with the storage. Thanks in advance.

PS I would prefer to get a good deal and also to help this great site in the process.

2 pieces of a 4x4 post cut the length of the track and place one under each track. Still have to carry it though. Caddy is made of pretty flimsy, wheels do not roll so well, I would not buy it again. If you are looking for a good cart to pull it around the yard, I would DIY from a pull cart. I carry mine about 20' from caddy to pool and back 2x a day.

Reactions: sunshine7
2 pieces of a 4x4 post cut the length of the track and place one under each track. Still have to carry it though. Caddy is made of pretty flimsy, wheels do not roll so well, I would not buy it again. If you are looking for a good cart to pull it around the yard, I would DIY from a pull cart. I carry mine about 20' from caddy to pool and back 2x a day.
Sounds like a great idea, Any DIY videos or pictures will help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.