By far the best money I’ve spent on my pool!!

GeauxTigerz

Gold Supporter
Nov 11, 2020
Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I was lucky enough to stumble across TFP while searching online for what to expect and do as a new pool owner. Man am I glad I did! I honestly have no idea what I would do without the wealth of knowledge I’m slowly acquiring from all the amazing people in this group. I can honestly say by using the TFP method, I feel like I can easily maintain my pool and keep it immaculate year round for a fraction of the cost I’d spend paying someone to do it. For all those considering supporting TFP, just do it. My rationale was with the amount I’m saving on pointless chemicals and paid pool maintenance, I can be a gold supporter of TFP ten times over not to mention the value of my own peace of mind! You can’t put a price tag on the knowledge the moderators and contributors share within this group! Thanks to all those who have helped and continue to help me!

Attachments

• 09229F4E-D134-46C7-B121-5DA5D2E5651B.jpeg
    09229F4E-D134-46C7-B121-5DA5D2E5651B.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 53
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.