Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2021
AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My buttons on the menu are greyed out when posting which doesn't allow me to hyperlink or use any of the other editing features. Is there a post count minimum which activates these or are they just turned off on the forum for non-moderators? Thanks

Screenshot_20210628-112026_Chrome.jpg

Mine drop out all the time in poor cell service areas. I always chalked it up to cell issues and not site issues.

See the three dots left of the page with an eyeglass on it? Touch the three dots. A drop down should appear, touch the brackets. Everything should come up.

you might have to get out of the character screen by touching the three dots that are highlighted in your screen shot.

See the three dots left of the page with an eyeglass on it? Touch the three dots. A drop down should appear, touch the brackets. Everything should come up.

you might have to get out of the character screen by touching the three dots that are highlighted in your screen shot.

Thanks. Touching the brackets activated the whole menu.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.