Build thread? 27' round salt water AGP

We're mid construction on our 27' AG hard sided pool...full of water and kids swimming this weekend...no chems or filtration yet :oops:
Builder is coming back today to get filtration hooked up and dump some chemicals. How did you determine your pool gallons? I think we should have the same if I'm not mistaken.
Welcome to the forum.
But since you are asking a new question, please start a new thread so the mods will get you started.
Thanks

Reactions: cznkane
We're mid construction on our 27' AG hard sided pool...full of water and kids swimming this weekend...no chems or filtration yet :oops:
Builder is coming back today to get filtration hooked up and dump some chemicals. How did you determine your pool gallons? I think we should have the same if I'm not mistaken.

It depends on how deep your pool is.

a 48" deep 27' pool is 15,000 gallons
a 52" is 17,000 gallons

approximately

*and don’t forget to account for the water height VS the full to the brim measurement.

Thank you both, sorry to sidetrack the thread. Mine is a 52" but it's not filled to the brim....so probably 16,000 or so.
OK, back to the thread!

Reactions: Newdude
I'm pretty sure I just Googled it, 27' round 54"

My pool has been perfectly clear since the SWCG finally started working correctly! Still tinkering with it to get the chlorine levels right, as it's been too high, but not enough to hurt anything. Put the solar cover on today for the first time since it's been cooler at night, and the water was down to 78 degrees. Just came back to TFP to read up on winterizing!

It depends on how deep your pool is.

a 48" deep 27' pool is 15,000 gallons
a 52" is 17,000 gallons

approximately
*and don’t forget to account for the water height VS the full to the brim measurement.
I'm pretty sure I just Googled it, 27' round 54"

Look at Pool Math page. At the bottom it calculates the gallons for you when you put in size of pool and water depth.
Here's an example: Screenshot (1649).png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.