Brown spots

I need some hep. I have been shocking almost two weeks. My oclt test showed a drop of 4 ppm at first. Friday morning it showed a drop of 1.5. Saturday morning it dropped 2. My cc has been fluctuating between 0-0.5. My cya started at 50 and has been dropping to 40 to 30. Yesterday I added 19 oz of stabilizer per pool calculator to increase to 40. My other numbers are TA 100, ph 7.6, ch 30. My ch needs increasing hope to get supplies today. I just did my oclt and it dropped 4.5. I tested it three times just to be sure the results were right. The water is crystal clear and there were no spots this morning.we did have a storm that caused a lot of leaves and debris to fall into the pool. So yesterday when I vacuumed it was hard to tell what was dirt or algae. I thought it was getting bettrt until this mornings numbers. Starting to get frustrated, please help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.