Check your bonding. Brush more often. Put the time into your landscaping. Add (or add to your) landscape lighting. Put up a shade sail. Build a gazebo. Build a pool toy corral. Hide your pad with a fence or shed. Or build some shade over it. Paint (or repaint) your PVC. Seal your deck and/or coping. Install more gizmos: switch to a vs pump, add an acid injector. Add more solar heating panels. Clean your solar heating panels. Add PV solar panels. Add automation. Have more parties. Share your pool with neighbors. Start a BBQ/wine club. Plant a vegetable garden.

This is actually my list that I'm working through. If you're really bored, you can come on over and help me finish mine!!

Bored is good, especially since in Adelaide and the rest of Aussie its winter, my pool is on low for 2 hours day and solar set to winter, so lucky we don’t have to close and open but I guess we could. Maybe try doing that next year. :cool:

I was finding my TFP pool boring too until I discovered a leak. Sure adds a bit of excitement adding LC manually with no pump running. I wouldn’t recommend it to alleviate boredom! Today I found that if I have the robot running I can slowly pour in front of the stream of water he blows out. A little brush in between each pour then create a whirlpool effect with the pool brush and let the robot finish his cycle. I’m pretty sure it’s mixed in well!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.