Bluetooth on Dolphin Nautilus CC?

Jul 10, 2015
Blackstone, MA
First of all, to any and all who recommended the dolphin nautilus cc as an affordable robot vacuum - thank you!!!!! I absolutely love it and I can’t believe how easy it is and how well it works.

My question is - on the power pack it has the symbols for Bluetooth and smartphone connection but when I added the My Dolphin app and searched for devices it couldn’t find it (sitting right next to it). I know not all models have it but Is it possible for the power pack to have the symbols if it’s not a feature?

I can’t find anything in the paperwork, the manual or online on whether or not it has it. Can someone help? If it does have these features, what am I doing wrong connecting them?

thank you!

Yup, I made that mistake when I got my Dolphin Discovery also. THe powerpack appears to have those features but it doesn't. I wish there were some way to upgrade my cleaner to get them. They use the same powerpack for multiple cleaners I guess.

Maddie :flower:

Just got my Nautilus CC yesterday and was surprised to find that the myDolphin app connects and works!
Just make sure the controller is powered up but off, then Bluetooth connects the blue symbol will come on.

I was able to start the robot and then it gave me options for fast clean, delayed clean etc. I don't know if those also work. I'll update this post when i find out for sure.

Reactions: MarD
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.