Blower hook-up with OmniLogic

May 16, 2020
Tampa Florida
I just completed installing the OmniLogic automation to my pool setup.
Setup:
Lights on Relay to LV transformer - Works fine:)
Heater for Pool and Spa - works fine:)
Pump for P and S - good to go:)
Blower not working...
Blower for Spa hooked to relay then out to Blower IMG_20200519_202734_2.jpg - not working...

In the picture you posted the right middle 240V 20A CB is off that looks like it is wired to the blower relay.

You check for 240V with a multimeter on the load side of the relay red and black wires when the blower is on?

Switch the wires to the empty relay to the right of it and see if you have a bad relay.

Are the yellow relay control wires o the top of the relay plugged into the board?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Check if there is voltage to the control wires of the relay when the Omni says the blower is on.

@JamesW @Jimrahbe You know your way around OmniLogic relays?

Something is amiss in the Omni software and it is not triggering voltage to the relay.

GGC,

If your system is like mine, any relay can be plugged into any port on the main card. As an example, this means that relay that is in the Aux 1 position could be connected to the Aux 6 port on the main board.. If you have not already done so, then I suggest that you follow the coil wire on each relay and make sure it is plugged into the right location.

The relays in my system are controlled by 25 VDC from an IC chip.. These chips can go bad, but generally don't all go bad at once, so it might be possible to find a working relay and rewire that relay to be the blower relay.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.