Black canyon pebbletec

Jun 15, 2017
Richmond/Texas
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this forum and am excited to learn about it! We are having a spa with waterfall built and are in the process of choosing our pebbletec color. I'm wanting to go dark/natural look. Since it's a spa, the depth is 3.5' so I know that has quite an impact on how the color will look. Can you share pics of your spas and tell me the color of pebbletec you have? I went to look at a dark pool and really liked it. It was pebblesheen not tec but it was black onyx so probably pretty similar to black canyon in pebbletec. Anyway I would love to see some pics of your spa with dark pebbletec if someone has that. Thank you!!

A spa that is 3.5' deep? How big overall is it?

As for the plaster color I would like to point on that the darker colors need to be installed by seasoned installers. The biggest, most common problem with dark plaster is streaking.

Kim:kim:

I have black onyx sheen. The pool is 3.5 feet deep in the area off the steps sloping to 5' in the middle and back to 4' at the waterfall end. Lots of pics in my pool thread, link in sig.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.