bestway pump not turning on

rubsal70

Jun 8, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
I have a Coleman 18ft 2020 pool by bestway. I was cleaning the filter and put it all back together and it stopped working. It was sucking the water in and and it wasn't pushing the water in. It wont turn on and bestway customer service sucks. Can anyone help me please?? I don't know what to do. I have my son's birthday part on Saturday for him and his cousins. Also where can i purchase one right now. I know they are hard to find.
Thanks

First check the valve on the fliter. Is it in the proper position. Set to by pass to see if it pumps. Since you were downstream of the pump there is nothing upstream that you have to worry about, only dowstream with is your filter valve.

Reactions: rubsal70
Brush the entire pool. That moves the water and mixes in the chlorine.

A 1/2 hp sump pump is typically under $100. I have a Superior brand I purchased through Amazon.

Reactions: rubsal70
Brush the entire pool. That moves the water and mixes in the chlorine.

A 1/2 hp sump pump is typically under $100. I have a Superior brand I purchased through Amazon.
Now mine is sn 18ft coleman pool. Its leveled fir the most part. When i put the pump in the water the hose can go anywhere correct ? Since there really isn't a deep end for the most part. Also is it safe to go in while the pump is on and in the pool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.