Jul 5, 2017
Greenville, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi Guys!
So two Springs ago I sealed my concrete pavers and it looked great for a while (picture for reference) maybe until the following fall then it just kinda wore away everywhere except a few spots that do not get sun under the patio cover. I used Eagle Sealer EPS5 Clear Paver Sealer and I believe followed the instructions pretty well. I applied two coats alternating the direction of application on each coat. Anyone know of a better product or is applying this kind of an annual deal? It not only looks a lot better sealed but is also helps keep the polymeric sand in the joints. Any help would be appreciated!

29C33642-51BD-476F-A932-3C6998925FCE_1_105_c.jpeg

I just applied Miracle 511 Sealer & Enhancer (anti slip formula ). Bought the gallon size off Amazon. Made our slate dark and shinny again and made the travertine pavers a shade darker also. I also added a bag of no slip grit to the gallon before applying. It is expensive but 1 gallon did our 1900 sq ft of stone. Also used some on the stone on the pool walls, made that dark again also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.