Southwest Desert, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
What would you consider the best pool pole, brush, and net? These are what I am thinking about getting...

Pole:

Net:

Brush:

It is solid stuff. Although I have the Whale brush and it takes some muscle. I also have a regular pool brush. And a fine net like...

I got the Protuff pole a couple of months ago for $145. Excellent quality, but still overpriced. I'm not sure I would buy it if I had to do it over again. You can buy five or six Home Depot poles for the same price. If money is no issue, go for it. Like Allen, I have a regular brush and skimmer net.

I bought the pool pole last year. After using the others and having the
poles fail I bought this one. It is heavier. I also used it to clear snow
off of my roof. The one complaint is the locking parts protrude a bit.
It can be a painful hand catcher. Even with that I would buy it again.
-Bigpaws

I bought the ProTuff pool and leaf rake. I love them. The price hurts, but I didn't want to spend half as much on 2 or 3 others and then finally buy the ProTuff pole.

Also have the wall whale. Its a great brush.

--Jeff

I bought this pole from Lowe’s last year and I have been very happy with it. Easy to adjust and didn’t break the bank. My only complaint, the interior pole piece should have been slightly shorter. If you collapse it all the way down with a tool (brush or net) attached, it will bust the little pegs off, rendering that tool useless. So now I know to always keep it open one hole on the extension when making it smaller. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.