Best most expensive money pit / hole in the ground!

l1ltaral1l

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
1A81FAA4-E99D-44E7-8EC8-CD7A6FF5C83D.jpegBack when we built the pool, I was still on the annoyed side. Too expensive, doesn’t add value, blah blah blah. Almost 3 years later, and I am still so thrilled we did it. We host our kiddos birthdays at home, and having the pool is an amazing add. We use it SO much, even in this geography. From the dogs to the kids to US. I am so glad we pulled the trigger (and sooooo glad I found TFP!) We had a ton of kids here yesterday - so thankful for good weather!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Too funny but I thought the exact same thing!

My aunt has one of those on the woods line off of her field in Vermont. It disappeared one day. She posted about it on social media, etc. About three weeks later it showed up on a different part of her property.

I thought I replied to the bigfoots (feets?) - sorry!

My kiddos were obsessed with seeing them at random places. I found someone local to make them, and installed them one weekend when the kids were at my parents. My kiddo, 4 at the time, was not entirely convinced they weren’t real. When he rides his quad, he would steer clear of them. “Mommy, I think they moved!” 🤣🤣🤣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.