Bearings for SuperFlo VS 1.5 Model 342001, motor model 353132

I did the same search. Pentair seems not to be in the motor parts business. You can buy the motor for about $375-400.

If you want to go the DIY route, you have two options that I know. Pop the bearings out, get the number off the bearing, look it up and buy them. OR, take it to a local motor repair business.

Hope that helps!

Three most common filter-pump motor bearings 203, 204, 304. You have to look at the bearing to know. Some motors use a combination of two of these.
That motor, most likely, uses 2 - 204 bearings. Most VSP motors do.

Thank you @PoolStored and @1poolman1 . After doing a lot of research, I have been told that just knowing that I need a 203 and 206 bearing (these were the numbers given to me by A.O. Smith, pump manufacturer) is not enough. There are several different types of 203 and 206 bearings. Would either of you know where I can order the correct 203 and 206 bearings?

Thank you @PoolStored and @1poolman1 . After doing a lot of research, I have been told that just knowing that I need a 203 and 206 bearing (these were the numbers given to me by A.O. Smith, pump manufacturer) is not enough. There are several different types of 203 and 206 bearings. Would either of you know where I can order the correct 203 and 206 bearings?
The whole part number for bearings used in pool motors would likely be 6203 and 6206. SKF is a very good brand, but they are all fairly generic.

Reactions: Darin
I did the same search. Pentair seems not to be in the motor parts business. You can buy the motor for about $375-400.

If you want to go the DIY route, you have two options that I know. Pop the bearings out, get the number off the bearing, look it up and buy them. OR, take it to a local motor repair business.

Hope that helps!
Where can one purchase a new Pentair 342001 motor for $350 to $400? Many Thanks! WZT

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.