Awkward backyard build

We're moving to Melbourne, FL next month and will be installing a pool once we get settled. This thread was very helpful. Any complaints with this pool builder? What were the others you looked into and what made you choose this builder?

We're going to miss our pool here in TN, but at least I learned a lot from mistakes we made with our first pool.

We're moving to Melbourne, FL next month and will be installing a pool once we get settled. This thread was very helpful. Any complaints with this pool builder? What were the others you looked into and what made you choose this builder?

We're going to miss our pool here in TN, but at least I learned a lot from mistakes we made with our first pool.
No complaints with the builder. We looked at the following:

All Season Pools
Blue Marlin
All in One Pools
Paradise Pools
Intercoastal Pools

Ultimately Martin Pools was more affordable and understood what we were looking for. After checking with some of our friends it turned out that who they used as well. Once you're settled ping me and you can swing by and take look if you want.

No complaints with the builder. We looked at the following:

All Season Pools
Blue Marlin
All in One Pools
Paradise Pools
Intercoastal Pools

Ultimately Martin Pools was more affordable and understood what we were looking for. After checking with some of our friends it turned out that who they used as well. Once you're settled ping me and you can swing by and take look if you want.
Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.