Autopilot Digital PPM4 vs CircuPool RJ-60

Are you installing DIY?

I suspect the Circupool has longer warranty than the Autopilot. Check to be sure the Autopilot provides any warranty if DIY installed.

Are you installing DIY?

I suspect the Circupool has longer warranty than the Autopilot. Check to be sure the Autopilot provides any warranty if DIY installed.
That’s a good call. I will be DIY. I’ll have to check out Autopilots rules on that. The circupool does have a longer warranty but it almost seemed too good to be true. A 7 year warranty when everyone else was 1-3 years?

Many members have Circupool SWCG's and some have their pump. Other than the rare occurrence, the equipment has held up well. To our knowledge, they have respected their warranty when appropriate.

I love me some Circupool and full warranty with a DIY install... I am going on 7 years with my SJ, 0 issues and still creating chlorine :)

I concur with the comments above. I would also look at $/lb of chlorine production. I found that 60K is not always 60K. When I did this as a part of the evaluation Circupool was the clear winner. I think you'll still find the Circupool unit produces a LOT more chlorine. I don't think there is a technology difference that enables Autopilot to chlorinate much more water with less chlorine. I believe both offer DIY warranty.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.