Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi!
I live in super sunny, super hot Texas. If I chlorinate up to max for my CYA level, and after 30 minutes, it's down by 2 ppm. If I SLAM to 18ppm at 8:30pm, it's down to 3ppm by 3pm the next day. If I raise it to max FC at 3pm, it's down to .2ppm by noon the next day.

Is there an automatic drip solution for liquid chlorine?

Gallons: 1,715
FC suggested range: 4-7ppm
CC: .1-.3
CYA: 40
1.5" hoses
.5hp sand filter pump

Thanks!

Answering your question: https://www.amazon.com/Stenner-Pump-85mhp17-Peristaltic-Adjustable/dp/B015OJ74W

Now, regarding your chlorine loss... it sounds you are loosing way too much chlorine. Are you sure you don't have anything eating up your chlorine? Are you able to perform a Overnight Chlorine Loss Test ?
How is your usual bather load? With full sun and hot weather at 40 CYA anything above 6ppm of loss sounds too much.

If you pass an OCLT you may consider raising your CYA a little more to reduce the chlorine loss to UV. But I truly believe losing 15ppm in less than 19 hours is way too much to be just UV (unless your CYA reading is off).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.