Auto fill issue

Jeff65

Jan 6, 2018
Murrieta CA
Hey guys I’m new here but hoping someone could help. I had a pool built a few years back and my PB tapped into my hose spigot and ran the line to a sprinkler valve which in turn filled the pool automatically ( I have the float ball for the auto fill). Well my landscaper put drip lines in my backyard and cut the pool auto fill valve off and put a solar one on to use for the drip system not knowing it was for the pool. Now I’m having to fill my pool with a hose since the auto fill is getting no water anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions... is there like a dual valve or something he can install that will still fill the auto fill and also the drip line for my plants? Thanks for any help.

Welcome to TFP.

Hire a plumber not a landscaper to fix your plumbing. You should be able to T the water line and have it feed two valves.

Reactions: pHmadness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.