Attn Latham Reef liner people

Hey RP !!! I moved you out of the 'pics only' thread, well, because it's pics only. 😁

Sadly, most of us vinyl people put the pool away for the winter and few are around. Here's all the people from the liner thread with that liner and if any have their email alerts on, maybe they'll see they were called. Click their name, then 'media' and you can see their pics in the meantime if they had uploaded pics to threads besides the liner thread.

@Ironic
@Tenamarie123
@kstough
@inatae
@Bdogfit
@gvalas
@Rle015001
@Lrleyvas

Or maybe somebody else strolls through. Hang tight. :)

Reactions: Mdragger88
I don't have that pattern but I did get a new liner a few years ago and did considerable research. The reef pattern has a lot of blue but there are some other colors blended in there that will most likely give it a slight teal tint, especially with the sun out. If you want blue instead you should look at liner patterns that are primarily blue. Liner colors are difficult to choose because the water color is a mix of the color of the liner and reflections of the blue sky above and other nearby items. We ordered our liner when covid was just coming on and fears of supply shortages were beginning. We were told to pick three patterns in order of preference but we would have to take what we got. When they came to install the liner my wife took a picture and sent it to me. I wasn't sure which one it was. It turned out to be our first choice but looked nothing like the picture. At the top of this page is my post in the liner example thread:
There is a lot of difference between the actual latham sample in the middle and the actual liner with water in the pool. Also note that at night with lights on the hue is blue instead. I was trying to get a teal water color and am very pleased with the final results.

I don't have that pattern but I did get a new liner a few years ago and did considerable research. The reef pattern has a lot of blue but there are some other colors blended in there that will most likely give it a slight teal tint, especially with the sun out. If you want blue instead you should look at liner patterns that are primarily blue. Liner colors are difficult to choose because the water color is a mix of the color of the liner and reflections of the blue sky above and other nearby items. We ordered our liner when covid was just coming on and fears of supply shortages were beginning. We were told to pick three patterns in order of preference but we would have to take what we got. When they came to install the liner my wife took a picture and sent it to me. I wasn't sure which one it was. It turned out to be our first choice but looked nothing like the picture. At the top of this page is my post in the liner example thread:
There is a lot of difference between the actual latham sample in the middle and the actual liner with water in the pool. Also note that at night with lights on the hue is blue instead. I was trying to get a teal water color and am very pleased with the final results.
I received a PM from a member concerning that post in the liner thread. He wanted to make sure that the pictures with water in the pool were the same as the liner pattern sample because they looked so different. I doubted myself and double checked the paperwork to make sure that this was indeed that pattern (it was). I sent him this picture showing the liner changing color as the water was being filled. Even the top pattern looks different than the sample.

20220326_110758_IMG_0243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.