Attention - Endless Spa Owners: Free Spa Filters

EndlessPoolSwimmer

Jan 1, 2022
Cape Coral, FL
I have 4 new spa filters that I ordered by mistake for my Endless Pool swim spa. They are too small for my spa. If anyone can use them, I would be happy to mail them to you. They company I ordered them from sent me the correct size for my spa, didn’t charge me again, and didn’t want the smaller ones sent back.

They are:
Vita Spas, 25 square feet, Dimensions: OD 4 3/8 inches, length: 7 3/4 inches, closed top, the other end is 1 1/2 inch/male thread/MPT

Just respond with your mailing address if they will fit your spa. Free! I didn’t pay anything for them. Still in their wrappers.

I suggest you edit the subject line to “Free Endless Pool Swim Spa Filters” to get the attention of Endless Pool owners.

I suggest you edit the subject line to “Free Endless Pool Swim Spa Filters” to get the attention of Endless Pool owners.
OK, thanks, I will.
I was not sure if theses filters would not fit on other spas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.