Aromatherapy suggestions

eco-help

Bronze Supporter
Apr 4, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I searched the forum and just found 2 threads.. one with a question but no answer and the other to a specific product.

My question is more general. Is there any product that is safe (for Chlorine hot tub/filter and humans) and that actually is therapeutic?

Thank you

I've never ound one that was impressive....and the idea of being "therapeutic" ...if you believe it helps in some way then give it a shot. I'd look for the ones Lavendar, Lemon or something Eucalyptus sold in spa & pool stores first and foremost. You don't want to go adding some wonky oils that aren't good breathed in or that will slime up your filter.

Maddie ☮️

If you were going to get some for the water, you should be safe with the propylene glycol based fragrances. PG is in about everything we use on our bodies and many things we eat. It vaporizes well in those atomizers for fogging type aroma generators, which is also why it's the base carrier for current vaping products folks inhale. It's more like water than oil, water soluble, and completely safe for humans as long as the actual scenting agent is natural. Can't say what's good or not for your spa water or filtration.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.