Are there different baskets for the dolphin?

markayash

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
My pentair s200 😉 struggles with big wet leafs. It stops the bottom “V” valve up pretty quickly.
Is there a way to help it or a different basket? These are hardwood leafs about the size of my hand and soaked from sitting in the pool.

Mark,

Dolphins are really designed for smaller leaves and trash that has fallen to the pool floor. Kind of why they make leaf rakes.. :mrgreen:

The first thing I would try would be to remove the cloth flap at the entrance to the basket. Obviously, that will let a little junk get back into pool when you take the robot out, but you only need to do it when the leaves are dropping..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: markayash
Mark,

Dolphins are really designed for smaller leaves and trash that has fallen to the pool floor. Kind of why they make leaf rakes.. :mrgreen:

The first thing I would try would be to remove the cloth flap at the entrance to the basket. Obviously, that will let a little junk get back into pool when you take the robot out, but you only need to do it when the leaves are dropping..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Does it come off? I will have to go look!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.