Arctic White Pebble Sheen

Jhei28

Apr 4, 2020
Concord, NC
Hi all! We chose Arctic White Pebble sheet for our pool and I've only been able to find a few select photos. Pebble Tec of course has photos but a lot of them seem to be color corrected. I'd love to see your photos with Arctic White Pebble Sheen and your opinion of the color as well. Thanks in advance. We're so close to the end of our project and can't wait!!

Have you looked in...

Hi all! We chose Arctic White Pebble sheet for our pool and I've only been able to find a few select photos. Pebble Tec of course has photos but a lot of them seem to be color corrected. I'd love to see your photos with Arctic White Pebble Sheen and your opinion of the color as well. Thanks in advance. We're so close to the end of our project and can't wait!!
I am thinking of going with Arctic white pebble sheen.... did you do it? Can I see pics? Also, did you put in albolene shells too?

I am thinking of going with Arctic white pebble sheen.... did you do it? Can I see pics? Also, did you put in albolene shells too?

Beware of abalone shells staining...

Hi! Yes we did go with it! We absolutely LOVE how it turned out! No, we didn’t get the albolene shells. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see different pics!

Attachments

• D291EA36-0CAF-4F45-B555-48B9126F5641.jpeg
    D291EA36-0CAF-4F45-B555-48B9126F5641.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 07713902-327A-4DEB-BF29-A682CABDD38E.jpeg
    07713902-327A-4DEB-BF29-A682CABDD38E.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 318
  • EA015BF1-11CC-4DE8-8414-4F4678D5EFE6.jpeg
    EA015BF1-11CC-4DE8-8414-4F4678D5EFE6.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 300
  • E5F6834D-D820-491C-859F-24733221296B.jpeg
    E5F6834D-D820-491C-859F-24733221296B.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 309
Hi! Yes we did go with it! We absolutely LOVE how it turned out! No, we didn’t get the albolene shells. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see different pics!
Hi Jhei28,

First thanks so much for sharing these photos. We are just about to get the arctic white pebble sheen for our new pool and these photos confirm it's exactly what we're looking for. We have 2 questions: 1) what are the depths of your pool? Our pool is chest deep (4'7") all the way across and wanted to get a sense of that compared to your arial shot you posted. 2) How is the texture of pebble sheen? We have little kids and will also have a hot tub and bench so a lot of time will be sitting. Do you think smooth enough?

Thanks so much!

Reactions: CarlieS
Hi Jhei28,

First thanks so much for sharing these photos. We are just about to get the arctic white pebble sheen for our new pool and these photos confirm it's exactly what we're looking for. We have 2 questions: 1) what are the depths of your pool? Our pool is chest deep (4'7") all the way across and wanted to get a sense of that compared to your arial shot you posted. 2) How is the texture of pebble sheen? We have little kids and will also have a hot tub and bench so a lot of time will be sitting. Do you think smooth enough?

Thanks so much!
I am SO sorry for the delay- totally missed this! Our depth is 3.5 to 6ft. left to right. The feel is more smooth than one would think but you can still get scraped if you are not careful. However, it’s MUCH smoother than PebbleTec. We have littles and they have never gotten hurt on the plaster. You have to really try brush up against the it for it to hurt. Hope this helps!!

Love, love love how the water color turned out-our PB uses Stonescapes and we went with the Zanzibar (white pebble finish) and I am hoping my water color is close to yours. Can I ask what kind of decking you did around your pool-I really like the pattern?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.