Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2021
Longview, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My salinity reading is H.H and error code 145. The manual says that code is for high salinity. As if last week I was low salinity, purposefully since I had shut the cell off for the winter.
Today I did add salt. Only 2 bags. Could that code be showing becaise I added the sat this afternoon and it hasn’t fully diluted ?

Did you add that salt while the device was turned "on" ? That can really mess with the cell's brain is a clump of undissolved salt goes thru the device.
Did you check your salt level with the K-1766 salt test kit before adding salt? Never assume the cell's reading is correct without checking using a test kit test first. The cell reads the salt entirely differently than the more accurate tester.

Maddie :flower:

Did you check your salt level with the K-1766 salt test kit before adding salt? Never assume the cell's reading is correct without checking using a test kit test first. The cell reads the salt entirely differently than the more accurate tester.

Maddie :flower:
Shamefully… no. I was relying on the cell reading. Getting a K 1766 has been on my list.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.