AquaPlus Automation No Power to Heater

Hale831

Jul 15, 2023
California
Thank you for any assistance in advance!
I've had my pool for over 10 years. It's equipped with Hayward's AquaPlus automation and heater's a 400K BTU Natural Gas heater (I believe it's the Universal H-Series). I recently changed the motherboard because of a small burnout on soldering point effecting the T-Cell communication. Long story short, my heater currently has no power. It's wired into the AquaPlus' #1 relay (Filter Pump Load Out) on the left hand side. The load in shows power but not the load out. I've never had the heater controlled by the AquaPlus Automation just constant power. Unfortunately, I didn't try the heater prior to the motherboard replacement and I'm wondering if the relay went bad but I'm not very knowledgeable regarding relays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for any assistance in advance!
I've had my pool for over 10 years. It's equipped with Hayward's AquaPlus automation and heater's a 400K BTU Natural Gas heater (I believe it's the Universal H-Series). I recently changed the motherboard because of a small burnout on soldering point effecting the T-Cell communication. Long story short, my heater currently has no power. It's wired into the AquaPlus' #1 relay (Filter Pump Load Out) on the left hand side. The load in shows power but not the load out. I've never had the heater controlled by the AquaPlus Automation just constant power. Unfortunately, I didn't try the heater prior to the motherboard replacement and I'm wondering if the relay went bad but I'm not very knowledgeable regarding relays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Relay operates when the filter pump is timed to turn on or done manually. What pump do you have, how is it wired?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.