Wichita Falls, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My aqualink rs has been working fine. Today I got a new salt cell Jandy 1400. I replaced the cell and now my aqualink on my PDA says lock out and the hard buttons do not respond. I had to pull the flow board because mine was old but installed as the instructions with no board. FYI it did have a few random sprinkles.....I am sure a few hit the board but it was by no means in the rain. What can I try?

Check the Aqualink panel is in AUTO mode and not SERVICE or TIME OUT mode.

Check the Aqualink panel is in AUTO mode and not SERVICE or TIME OUT mode.
It is in auto mode. I have never seen lockout before and the panel buttons don’t work either.

Update I was able to get the buttons to work randomly last night. It would turn on for 30 seconds then shut off. Gonna wait till the rain passes then troubleshoot some more.

There is a lockout feature in the setup but not sure how you would activate that by mistake.

View attachment 323117
I don’t have the iaqualink only the old rs. After it dried out it’s working but getting error code 145 on my new salt cell. According to test strips I am at 3500 not the 4800 the cell shows

Did you replace just the cell or the tri-sensor as well? Also do you have an proper test like the Taylor K-1766 salt test? You should not trust the strips.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You need another tester. K-1766 or I also use the below electronic tester which has proved to be very accurate.

One more question: You didn't just add salt, did you?

I added 400 lbs about a week ago. Guess I will see if the pool store will test and compare results to see which reading is off

The pool had to be mostly drained to to cya issue so there should have been almost no residual salt.

I added 400 lbs about a week ago. Guess I will see if the pool store will test and compare results to see which reading is off

The pool had to be mostly drained to to cya issue so there should have been almost no residual salt.

400lbs? That will raise your salt level by 3200. That is 3200 plus what was already in your water. Did you test salt before adding?

Also try cleaning your tri-sensor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.