Aqualink Questions

Fracgolf

Apr 20, 2024
Florida
I'm new to the pool. I know absolutely NOTHING. Bought a home with a pool and spa. It has an Aqualink antenna device WIRED to a big control box an Aqualink RS Power Center.. I want to control pool and spa on my phone. I opened the antenna device and it was set at "WIRED". So to connect it to my home wi fi I set the antenna to WI FI. In my phone settings under wi fi the aqualink wifi does not display. What do I need to do to connect this pool to my Aqualink app on my phone.

Secondly, the spa has 5 water supply jets. One works well. One does not seem to be putting any water out. 2 have air and water coming out. Is this an air leak somewhere? What needs to be done. I hope I do not need to rip up the deck pavers to fix this.

thanks
Fracgolf

Welcome to TFP.

I'm new to the pool. I know absolutely NOTHING. Bought a home with a pool and spa. It has an Aqualink antenna device WIRED to a big control box an Aqualink RS Power Center.. I want to control pool and spa on my phone. I opened the antenna device and it was set at "WIRED". So to connect it to my home wi fi I set the antenna to WI FI. In my phone settings under wi fi the aqualink wifi does not display. What do I need to do to connect this pool to my Aqualink app on my phone.

What color is your antenna? Black, blue, or white?

See the attached Jandy Quick Start Guide.

Secondly, the spa has 5 water supply jets. One works well. One does not seem to be putting any water out. 2 have air and water coming out. Is this an air leak somewhere? What needs to be done. I hope I do not need to rip up the deck pavers to fix this.
Spas usually have a bubbler that mixes air and water. Air coming out is good.

The jet not putting out water probably has a clogged jet. You need water flow to get the venturi action that pulls air.

Post pics of your equipment pad.

Attachments

• h0698700-2.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 1