Aqualink programming question

RyanHuggins

Nov 12, 2021
Southern California
Hello all,

I recently upgraded a Jandy Aqualink RS4 to an RS8 with wifi. In the programming, I see the standard on at X off at Y programming ability but I'm curious if there is a way to program only an "off a Y" program. The pool is in a vacation rental and quite often the guests forget to turn off things like the hot tub spa and it'll run all night. Is there a way to program in a "shut off at 11pm" program, short of setting up an "On at 1059p and off at 11p" program? I have an AC unit doing this through a smart things hub, but it doesn't look like Aqualink will integrate with that.

Any advice would be appreciated. I don't mind manually going in and shutting stuff off, I'd just prefer to not have to.

Thank you in advance,
Ryan

In Settings, there is a function called Device Run Time. You could program that the SPA runs “x” hours then it shuts off. So it is not on a time clock but more on a duration. The guests would need to restart the spa and it would run again for x hours. This is how I understand the function works and I have tried it once or twice but I do not use it regularly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.