Aqua pure code 120

MarkForman

Jun 15, 2020
Hazlet, NJ
I just changed my sensor so the no flow signal is now flow. The question I have is the cell still working with the error code 120. How long does a cell last and does it need replacement. Is it also true that the new union on the PLC 1400 is different from the original.

Welcome to TFP.

120 is low current. That can be from low salt, low water temperature, a bad power cord, cell plates corroded or loose power pins.

Make sure that temp is above 60, salt is 3400, power cord is good and look in the cell at the plates with a good light from both ends to see if the plates are corroded. You have to look really carefully.

If all of those things are good and you're still getting code 120 or 121, you can check for loose prongs by removing the prong sealing plate and feeling if the prongs are secure.

If you get code 123, that usually means that the plates are corroded enough that they have lost contact with the power prongs.

@JamesW

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.