dielseman

Jul 1, 2017
GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi there, I recently turned off the circuit breaker for the Aqualunk for 5-10 mins. Since then, the control panel has been reporting the spa temperature as pool temperature. The panel still reports spa as spa though.

Additionally, a pump was recently repaired and the tech made some changes to the actuator. I’m not sure if this has something to do with a change to the acuators or something else.

Thanks,

It is not clear what panels you are talking about.

Do you have an All Button control panel or a One Touch control panel.

Since then, the control panel has been reporting the spa temperature as pool temperature.

Which control panel?

The panel still reports spa as spa though.

What does this mean?

Post come pics of what you are seeing.

It is not clear what panels you are talking about.

Do you have an All Button control panel or a One Touch control panel.

Which control panel?

What does this mean?

Post come pics of what you are seeing.
Here are some pics. Suddenly the Aqualink is reporting the Spa temp, as Pool.

Attachments

• 4BCE8476-E490-4818-82AF-67118C263A65.jpeg
    4BCE8476-E490-4818-82AF-67118C263A65.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 89517752-C30D-4D99-9CA9-1C66A3222775.jpeg
    89517752-C30D-4D99-9CA9-1C66A3222775.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 4
Here are some pics. Suddenly the Aqualink is reporting the Spa temp, as Pool.

In the pics you posted you are in POOL mode and it is reporting pool temperature.

Press the SPA button to change to SPA mode and report what happens. The red LED by the SPA button should turn on.

In the pics you posted you are in POOL mode and it is reporting pool temperature.

Press the SPA button to change to SPA mode and report what happens. The red LED by the SPA button should turn on.
Yes, if I turn on Spa button, the lights turn on. However, something got changed up with the temps for the filter/freeze protection. I'm not sure how to adjust this. Right now, the Aqualink is reading the Spa temp as Pool temp. It also reads Spa as Spa.

Yes, if I turn on Spa button, the lights turn on. However, something got changed up with the temps for the filter/freeze protection. I'm not sure how to adjust this. Right now, the Aqualink is reading the Spa temp as Pool temp. It also reads Spa as Spa.

There is only one water temperature sensor.

When in POOL mode the water flowing past the sensor is from the pool and will show the pool temperature. When in SPA mode the the water flowing past the sensor is from the spa and will show the pool temperature.

When switching from spa to pool you need to give the sensor time as the water temperature changes.

Post pics of your equipment pad showing where your water temperature is placed.

Post pics of your display in pool and spa mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.