Anyone use a Pool Tiger?

Flybriz

Bronze Supporter
Apr 18, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I’ve been getting Facebook ads for Pool Tiger as of late. I’ve watched the videos and I’m intrigued, but I can’t find any reviews online except for those on the site. It’s expensive, but might be worth it if it works as advertised. Does anyone have experience with it or are familiar with the concept of hydraulic harmonics?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, never mind. I searched a little harder and found this thread: https://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/140690-Crazy-Pool-Care-Technique-Is-This-Real

Moderator comment: Link removed

Here is what is also claims to do:

"•Infusing the water with healthy negative ions to improve mood, focus and energy levels"

I knew my water ions were not of the proper mood. I should see if I can install one on my shower head so the first thing in the morning I can have an improved mood, focus better and have higher energy. I wonder if the Pool Tiger folks can tell me how they measure the change in pool ions? If Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle were alive, they'd buy a Pool Tiger...

I wonder if Pool Tiger can increase the hardness of your gunite shell if needed?

I think I might just put an actual tiger in my pool. His treading water will keep the algae molecules broken up (and generate negative ions!) and if I can put some wash mits on his paws, he can keep the walls clean and sparkly. He will also eat the swimmers, so no more adding chemicals after a heavy bather load. It's a win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: Sunlvr
About the Pool Tiger I cut one open the unit has about $50.00 worth of Plastic a coil of Copper even a Copper Nail. For the Price they can claim a lot but there is nothing to back up there claims that it works.
I suggest someone playing som music in the pool area may produce the Harmonics that may also work.
Norman Tyree

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.