Anyone know where to buy Latham liners online?

crunchygeeks

Jul 24, 2019
Fort Smith, AR
Hello All, first time poster here. I have an 18x36 oval IG with vinyl liner and am ready to order a replacement liner. I had one picked out from Doheny's Pool Supplies but when I called their number I got a disconnected recording so I hopped over to the BBB website only to find they have a 1 star rating and have dozens of complaints from the past couple of months. I assume the disconnected number means they may be going out of business? Regardless, I won't be doing business with any company that has a 1 star rating so I am back in the hunt for an online retailer to order from. I have read a lot of good things about Latham liners on this board so I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased a Latham liner from an online retailer and what their experience was like?

Thanks!

I went to the liner company's site and they have an option to find a dealer. Have you tried it? I did find a couple of online dealers but don't have any personal knowledge of them so don't want to speak of it them. Let us know what you find!

Thanks for the suggestion about using the "Find a Dealer" option on their website. Unfortunately, when I did that all it got me was a bunch of installers wanting to do the entire job for me. Guess I will have to settle for a non-Latham liner. I am checking out options from Pool Warehouse since they seem to be pretty active in the online communities.

I went to the liner company's site and they have an option to find a dealer. Have you tried it? I did find a couple of online dealers but don't have any personal knowledge of them so don't want to speak of it them. Let us know what you find!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.