Anyone installed/have a low profile wall cap for an automatic cover?

tawatson71

Jan 18, 2022
La Grange, KY
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I don't have any coping on the end of my fiberglass pool where the automatic cover is located. I got several cracks in the gel coat on that end that were fixed by Thursday Pools. As a remedy, they sent me a low profile wall cap that will act like a coping on the open end of the pool. I have never seen anything like this and can't find much information on it. My PB is supposed to install it but I am getting zero response from them (as usual). I have included a couple images that Thursday Pools sent me. There are no instructions on how to install this. It come with 12 screws. I assume it just goes straight into the concrete edge between the pool and cover. I don't trust my PB to do this correctly. I am open to any tips/suggestions. Any photos from anyone that has this installed would be great. TIA

Attachments

• Low_profile_wall_cap_2.JPG
    Low_profile_wall_cap_2.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 19
  • Low_profile_wall_cap_1.JPG
    Low_profile_wall_cap_1.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 20
Have you tried calling someone at Thursday Pools and asking where the screws get installed?

I have the exact same scenario currently going on with River Pools. I haven't heard the install plan yet, but will update this thread if we get any movement
Thanks. That would be great if you get any movement. Makes sense with River Pools since those pools are manufactured in the same facility as Thursday Pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.