Anyone have an SR Smith TrueTread board?

Vital Signs

Jul 27, 2020
Portland OR
Bought a house with a pool and as part of the inspection we were told the diving board needs to be replaced (or removed), it's around 25yrs old....we've decided we're going to replace it. It looks like the stand we have is an SR Smith Cantilever stand. Currently trying to get confirmation on whether we need to have the stand replaced as well (or maybe just the spring assembly). The current board that's on there is a standard white with sand texture tread but looking online I saw the TrueTread models (which seem to be compatible with the Cantilever) and I really like the look of the blue one. Just wondering if anyone has one of these and what their thoughts are on it after owning one. I saw a couple older threads asking about these but they were just people asking about them when they were newly released 3 or so years ago, no owner had actually commented yet.

I may just end up being the pioneer on here who actually buys one.... currently going back and forth with SR Smith's customer service dept on the condition of my current stand/anchor bolts and whether it can be reused or if they need to be replaced. Would be nice to be able to reuse the stand but not too big a deal if I gotta buy a new one but having to have the anchor bolts replaced would be a big pain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.