Anyone has experience with cordless robot cleaners from Amazon?

Eric2021

Apr 11, 2021
California
I’ve been looking at robotic pool cleaners since my old suction side cleaner stopped working recently;
I found a few cordless cleaners that’s in the $300 range on Amazon and wondering if anyone has experience with them? It’s much cheaper than other cleaners usually in the $700 range. If it lasts half as long with similar cleaning power it may work out better financially but I haven’t seen much discussions with those here, and I don’t trust the Amazon reviews…

Reactions: Surfinbuddy
Hey there Eric 👋

They look like something one would use in a small-ish above ground pool. I see no brushes, I highly doubt they will climb the walls like a $600 robot and doubt they have much in the way of lasting power. But what do I know? If you try one, please give us a review? Ok?

Maddie 🖖

I don't have much faith in the cordless robots. Have doubts they're any good and then how long do you think it'll effectively clean before battery drops. Call Margaret and seek her advice on a corded robot. She's very knowledgeable and will never upsell you. Lots of members have bought from her with complete satisfaction. Buy once and be happy for a long time.

Reactions: proavia
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.