Anyone familiar with Yardbird outdoor furniture?

jark87

Silver Supporter
Jun 5, 2011
Flower Mound, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
We’re replacing our 15 year old set and came across this product. Looks good, moderately priced, and good reviews from what I can find.

Looks interesting. Let us know what the quality is if you get it.

That’s really interesting. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if that means local Best Buy stores will eventually get displays. I’d love to be able to try it out before I buy it, but we’ll be buying very soon since our outside kitchen is almost completed. I won’t get that opportunity, so I’ll have to roll the dice if we choose Yardbird.

We didn’t find exactly what we are looking for from Yardbird, but a friend in California has several items from this company (they are located near their showroom). But had nothing but positive things to say about them. We found some really nice pieces at good prices and will most likely go with them unless we find something else.

Reactions: jark87
We recently bought chaise loungers from Yardbird. I searched for months and months. So happy we stumbled upon them! We have been happy with the quality so far. Fast delivery; good customer service and great price.

Reactions: jark87
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.