Anybody know how to contact CircuPool?

pikeman

Jul 6, 2008
Pflugerville, Texas
I have been screwing around with tech support for a number of weeks and spent way too much time on the phone. After 15 minutes on hold I am done. So apparently nobody is there? And that is on any option presented by the robo answer machine.

If there is anyone who has contact information beyond what’s offered Id appreciate being able to get through and be able to properly use my system.
Thanks!

Post up what the issue is. Likely a member may have a solution.

Someone posted a phone number recently.

Post up what the issue is. Likely a member may have a solution.

Someone posted a phone number recently.
1. I have a tech issue that is a month old and most of this time has been wasted waiting for them to call back. Additionally, the tech issue is unsolved. My SWG isn't functioning correctly.
2. Nobody answers the phone! I have lost track of how many times I have called and waited for 15-20 minutes and then given up.
3. I am very displeased with this situation!

What was the issue and the symptoms ? How did you diagnose it ? What did Cicupool want to satisfy it's warranty protocol ?

You went through the effort of posting, you can help someone(s) in the same boat down the road if you share more. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.