Any vendors with in stock pools?

I've noticed sand filters are ridiculously high, too. Not the pumps so much -- I can find a Doheny 1 hp pump for $160 -- but the sand filter to go along with it? Haven't seen one for less than $300 for a 19" filter! It's crazy out there. ..
I don’t get why stuff is going up, I bought 25 pd calcium for $35 last month on amazon now it’s $44. Same brand and I even checked other brands.
I am at the bottom of the range but will have to do for now :)

Think the issue with china is part of the problem??? Not only the trade issues, but supply due to Covid??

Cant find a stinking solar pool cover for my 12x24.. At least not any that dont have "questionable" reviews... I would even take a an over size and cut it down...

Reactions: markayash
Oh sorry, I missed the wall height, thought it was the length and width. LOL
Its still huge, but in a different direction. the depth really makes makes a difference. My shallow end is a disappointment for anyone over 6.

Think the issue with china is part of the problem??? Not only the trade issues, but supply due to Covid??

Cant find a stinking solar pool cover for my 12x24.. At least not any that dont have "questionable" reviews... I would even take a an over size and cut it down...
Yes, here too! We left our solar cover in a pile next to the pool for about a couple weeks, and when we pulled it out yesterday to rinse and put it back on, found a big hole. No big deal, it made it through 2 seasons, was too big for the pool, and is super hard to handle - I'll just order a new one, lighter weight and the correct size, easy peasy. Ha! I hunted everywhere online and all I could find was a 12 ft round. I'll call around locally, but I'm betting I'll have a similar result. I guess this one will have manage another season. 🤷‍♀️

I believe this. Anything having to do with home entertainment is taking a hit, with kids stuck at home, and manufacturing has to be hurting too.

It appears "ThePoolFactory" may have some pools in stock, though I've not tried to confirm that via actual phone call. There are some that don't show "Out of Stock". Not sure if these are in stock because they are either expensive or not good ones...or if they just happen to be in stock.

Beggars can’t be choosers this year so it’s not a matter of quality or expense. People are gobbling up anything that becomes available, many times they are gone before the website is even updated to say they are in stock. Or in the case of online only websites, in the time it took you to read the description, 12 other people checked out with the 12 in stock.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are folks getting on a waiting list or just camping out on websites until one comes available? A pool would be nice, but not willing to be price-gouged or spend all waking hours searching for one. I look every couple days or so, see the occasional pool come up, but not what I am looking for yet.

Felt like I should update this thread, I am not the OP, but I had a crazy summer trying to find a pool. Ya'll don't need the whole story, but the last company I put an order in 9 days ago, and just 2 days ago, I got a call from Estes (a freight company) to schedule delivery for this Friday. So, that's a 2 week delivery timeframe from the day I ordered. I do really believe I will be getting one. Meanwhile, I waited for 3.5 months with 2 different companies that both couldn't deliver a pool nor any updates regarding when they could get them. While I know it's really really late in the season, I have that feeling manufacturers will have it hard catching up next year too (just my opinion).

The company I ordered from is called NamcoPools. They don't have a lot in stock, but I found a 24' x 52" pool and liner for just under $1700 shipped.

Felt like I should update this thread, I am not the OP, but I had a crazy summer trying to find a pool. Ya'll don't need the whole story, but the last company I put an order in 9 days ago, and just 2 days ago, I got a call from Estes (a freight company) to schedule delivery for this Friday. So, that's a 2 week delivery timeframe from the day I ordered. I do really believe I will be getting one. Meanwhile, I waited for 3.5 months with 2 different companies that both couldn't deliver a pool nor any updates regarding when they could get them. While I know it's really really late in the season, I have that feeling manufacturers will have it hard catching up next year too (just my opinion).

The company I ordered from is called NamcoPools. They don't have a lot in stock, but I found a 24' x 52" pool and liner for just under $1700 shipped.
Seems everything is out of stock. Wife was telling me furniture is on back order :)

We had been looking all summer for an Intex 12x24x52 and couldn't find one for less than $4k....then on a whim I checked amazon and In The Swim had it for the *normal* retail price - I bought it on the spot...I think I got one of a handful they had. Got it late in the season but at least we lucked out. I just checked again and it's back up in the 5k range....ridiculous....

I work in a furniture factory in ohio. We have been completely and totally overwhelmed with demand for our items since corona has hit. We were only shut down for 2 weeks and have been working like crazy trying to catch up. We cant hire enough people to keep up with demand. So in my opinion, pools and pool necessities will probably be hard to find until well after this pool season is done, just from.what i see in usa manufacturing. The stuff from overseas has an additional shipping time of usually 6 weeks by boat, so with pools being scarce and demand way up. Its affecting things and will continue to do so till the aeason is over unfortunately.

Long story I had to wrap and store a lot of snowblowers and yard machines this winter. They make mint scented garbage bags that were obnoxiously mint smelling and supposedly keep the rodents away. They made an old musty barn smell like Christmas.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.