Any funny anecdotes you wanna share?

Jun 18, 2018
Richmond
Not in the pool, but worth telling LOL
Yesterday afternoon I was cooking dinner with the wife while the kids were taking a class in the living room. They have a maths and science tutor every Wednesday afternoon... anyway, the lady is this very disciplined, old style, retired teacher (she is great though, my kids are loving her classes and she came very well recommended, but yeah she is strict!) we found her through this Canadian company called StudyPug.

So I sit down with the kids for the end of the class, the online science tutor is going through her last exercises with the kids and suddenly a young man appears behind her, he just passes by walking in the background drinking something and out of nowhere BELCHES so loud that the neighbors probably heard that!!!
:rofl:

Oh my goodness the poor woman was EMBARRASSED.

She suddenly said "pardon my son's manners please, he forgets I'm working in the living room"... HAHAHAHA
seriously, I feel bad for any science tutor (actually any tutor or person working online and dealing with family's behavior and forgetting they are trying to earn a living!) BUT OMG HAHAHAHA ,,, I had to finish the session quickly because the kids couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't keep on holding it!!!

I tried because that woman is so serious, really, and she is such a good teacher, BUT MY LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... that was funny.

Any funny random thing happened to you lately?

Last edited:
*cracks knuckles*

The other night myself and 13 yo daughter found ourselves unexpectedly free and she had a rough day because Jr HS girls are just awful. So she asked if we could get Chick-Fil-A as a treat to cheer her up and because for once, we could.

Last week, when lying that my name was Bob (so they wouldn't screw it up) the take out place couldn't even get THAT right. Beeee Ohhhh Beeeeeeeee. Baaaah bub 'Oh, ok.... Raj?' :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: So as we were waiting on line, 13 asked if I could be Joe this time and maybe they'd get it for once. Nah, babygirl, imma do WAY better than Joe.

20220315_190304.jpg

*wasn't even mad they misspelled it. The other kid that brought the tray knew EXACTLY who to ask for.

*cracks knuckles*

The other night myself and 13 yo daughter found ourselves unexpectedly free and she had a rough day because Jr HS girls are just awful. So she asked if we could get Chick-Fil-A as a treat to cheer her up and because for once, we could.

Last week, when lying that my name was Bob (so they wouldn't screw it up) the take out place couldn't even get THAT right. Beeee Ohhhh Beeeeeeeee. Baaaah bub 'Oh, ok.... Raj?' :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: So as we were waiting on line, 13 asked if I could be Joe this time and maybe they'd get it for once. Nah, babygirl, imma do WAY better than Joe.

View attachment 395199

*wasn't even mad they misspelled it. The other kid that brought the tray knew EXACTLY who to ask for.
Not a funny story, but still applies, was at the library today with my 3 girls, and one of the books my 7 year old got...Captain Underpants!

*cracks knuckles*

View attachment 395199

LMAO!! Now I can't get the song out of my head

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.