Any experience with the Circupool CORE35 Salt System?

vbjedimaster

Jul 2, 2020
Virginia Beach, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello Forum,

I'm new to TFP at the advice of a good friend. My wife and I are moving into a new home at the end of the month with a 16 x 36 inground pool (average depth is 5 ft.), and during the inspection yesterday we found there's no chlorinator installed (they've been using those awful "floating" chlorinators). Rather than dump $250 on a new chlorinator, I'd rather make the jump to salt immediately, provided it fits my budget right now.

While on Amazon, I found Circupool CORE35 system. I like the long warranty (8 years) and no DIY penalty. Anyone have any experience with this system?

Reactions: Blancmik
Welcome to TFP.

Lots of folks here have the CORE35. While you are waiting for replies you can read some older threads about it...

Hello Forum,

I'm new to TFP at the advice of a good friend. My wife and I are moving into a new home at the end of the month with a 16 x 36 inground pool (average depth is 5 ft.), and during the inspection yesterday we found there's no chlorinator installed (they've been using those awful "floating" chlorinators). Rather than dump $250 on a new chlorinator, I'd rather make the jump to salt immediately, provided it fits my budget right now.

While on Amazon, I found Circupool CORE35 system. I like the long warranty (8 years) and no DIY penalty. Anyone have any experience with this system?
Shop around at discount salt they are usually cheaper then amazon. I bought the Edge40 but also liked the Core

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.