Another Build in DFW

We just finished filling the pool for the first time yesterday. We have freeze warnings in the DFW area for the next two days and the startup crew to turn on the equipment said that cannot make it until Wednesday.

I am worried about two things 1. The plaster (Pebblesheen) - Will this have an adverse effect on my plaster and will I have warranty issues? 2. Will I have issues with my pipes without circulating the water?

Just finished filling the pool for the first time yesterday. We have freeze warnings in the DFW area for the next two days and the startup crew to turn on the equipment said that cannot make it until Wednesday.

I am worried about two things 1. The plaster (Pebblesheen) - Will this have an adverse effect on my plaster and will I have warranty issues? 2. Will I have issues with my pipes without circulating the water?
The plaster will be fine. You need the water to be circulating ASAP. You need to get them out or have them tell you how to turn it on. Just run pump 24/7. Do you have an automation system?

when you get a chance, consider adding the description of your setup to your Signature, which will aid the experts to quickly tailor responses to your pool and equipment, and you won't need to repeat it in future posts.

We just finished filling the pool for the first time yesterday. We have freeze warnings in the DFW area for the next two days and the startup crew to turn on the equipment said that cannot make it until Wednesday.

This was addressed in your build thread. try to keep things in 1 thread.

The plaster will be fine. You need the water to be circulating ASAP. You need to get them out or have them tell you how to turn it on. Just run pump 24/7. Do you have an automation system?

when you get a chance, consider adding the description of your setup to your Signature, which will aid the experts to quickly tailor responses to your pool and equipment, and you won't need to repeat it in future posts.

I got them to come out and turns things on. Thank you for your quick reply.

I got them to come out and turns things on. Thank you for your quick reply.
Keeping the website highly functional with the latest technology is key to making the forum workable and enjoyable. Please consider and Become a TFP Supporter
Yes, I got impatient when nobody replied.
The forum is manned by volunteers that answers questions and provide guidance. Not everyone is online 24/7 but thanks for being patience.

Reactions: Newdude and CVAL44
Yes, I got impatient when nobody replied.
Sorry C, it's the slow season with many of the country's pools put away for the winter.

Things will start picking up soon and there will be many more sets of eyes looking to help. :)

Sorry C, it's the slow season with many of the country's pools put away for the winter.

Things will start picking up soon and there will be many more sets of eyes looking to help. :)
No worries, I just thought it might get buried in the old thread. My pool builder was giving me the runaround but came through in the end. Now I just discovered they installed the wireless kit wrong on my intellicenter. All in all, they have been good.

Reactions: Newdude
I just thought it might get buried in the old thread.
Update the title as needed.

'Cval's build : need waterfall help *with pics*'
(for example)

Protip: adding pics and letting everyone know gets you 600% more gawkers. Ahh. Dang autocorrect. I meant gawkers. Gah!!! H-e-l-p-e-r-s. :brickwall:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.