And we're off in SE Houston

Just caught up on your build. How frustrating! That fence is a joke. Glad the tiling was mostly fixed. Looking forward to seeing the pool with water. Im amazed that your buddy signed after knowing the issues you have had.

Well he gets free advise from me to what to watch out for with them.

Do NOT turn off that water! Keep it running until the water level reaches the middle of the skimmer face. If you stop it it could form a ring around the plaster :(

I made sure we did not stop the water during the fill up.

Well here are some of the pics that I have. We are having a safety net installed today as you can tell from the picture. The plaster looks good, but there are a few spots that I would like to have more stone showing. The PB said I can use MA and pour a little in the spot and wait about ten seconds, then wipe. I was able to get two of the three speakers installed yesterday and I can finish either today or tomorrow. I have a meeting tomorrow at 8AM so they can show me about the equipment and how to use it. The water/fire bowls are still not done after the original ones were the wrong color.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmisYbPf

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.