am i the only one-everything is so big

Try hitting CTRL on your keyboard and using the scroll button/roller on your mouse to make it bigger or smaller :)

Can you try using a different browser? There’s some sort of change done on your machine altering the text. I would NEVER a use a red font like that on TFP…….just doesn’t fit??

thanks for everything--I now have it all sorted out. Looks as it should. As for as the red font--not everything shows that color. I do a tremendous amount or reading online--a lot of other sites--articles--news--financial--I put the red font in FF. to show all links that I have read and visited--so I don't spend wasted time looking at a page or link I have already read or visited. (The whole article would not be red.) Works for me perfectly. Maybe for TFP, I should initiate the blue though. LOL Would be more appropriate.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.