Alkalinity vs adjusted alkalinity?

Dirk

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Nov 12, 2017
Central California
You'll need to let us know how you're getting the numbers, as in: pool store results or test kit results (and which test kit). Something to put in your signature, along with all your pool and equipment spec's (hint, hint)... Come on, you've been here a while, you know the drill...

Last edited:

jcaj558

Oct 4, 2017
New Lenox, IL
I’m getting the numbers from my Taylor k-2006 kit which indicated in my signature along with pool equipment and such. Is it not showi
You'll need to let us know how you're getting the numbers, as in: pool store results or test kit results (and which test kit). Something to put in your signature, along with all your pool and equipment spec's (hint, hint)... Come on, you've been here a while, you know the drill...
I’m getting the numbers from my Taylor k-2006 kit which is indicated in my signature along with pool equipment and such. Is it not showing up?

Mdragger88

Bronze Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Hernando, Ms
Fwiw - I don’t use adjusted alkalinity - I don’t think anyone here does- its a poolstore thing..
Recommended Levels
Are based on true total alkalinity.
If you’re cya is in line w/ tfp recommended levels - the adjustment shouldn’t be that large/matter that much anyway

Reactions: jcaj558