Alkalinity vs adjusted alkalinity?

You'll need to let us know how you're getting the numbers, as in: pool store results or test kit results (and which test kit). Something to put in your signature, along with all your pool and equipment spec's (hint, hint)... Come on, you've been here a while, you know the drill...

Last edited:
I’m getting the numbers from my Taylor k-2006 kit which indicated in my signature along with pool equipment and such. Is it not showi
You'll need to let us know how you're getting the numbers, as in: pool store results or test kit results (and which test kit). Something to put in your signature, along with all your pool and equipment spec's (hint, hint)... Come on, you've been here a while, you know the drill...
I’m getting the numbers from my Taylor k-2006 kit which is indicated in my signature along with pool equipment and such. Is it not showing up?

Fwiw - I don’t use adjusted alkalinity - I don’t think anyone here does- its a poolstore thing..
Recommended Levels
Are based on true total alkalinity.
If you’re cya is in line w/ tfp recommended levels - the adjustment shouldn’t be that large/matter that much anyway

Reactions: jcaj558
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.