Adding salt

Dump it in and brush around what doesn’t dissolve by itself in 20 or so minutes.

With you being newer, I’d like to make sure the reason for adding it. Is your SWG complaining/off ? Or are you just trying to achieve a more perfect # than ok with the SWG working fine ? Just for feel ?

I usually dump the salt into my filter compartment and kick my pumps on high. This dissolves the salt very fast.
I have never tried this w/salt but it sort of sounds scary - like pouring chems directly in the skimmer. 😬
When i first got my tub I put just a little dichlor into the filter compartment/ skimmer weir as instructed in my spa manufacturer’s video- days later I removed the filter & there was still dichlor just sitting there….

I generally dump the salt in the bottom & then a little while later I come back w/ my little aquarium dipper net & scoop up whats left & hold it in front of a jet to dissolve it a bit faster.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.