Richland Center, WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Reliant / Purechlor R5
So we have an above ground pool and just added a huge heater to it. It's a raypak and has a spa mode. How hard would it be to build a spa and run the plumbing through the gas heater? Would it save me much over just getting a regular electric spa? I would likely need to have a separate pump/filter for the spa I think.

Well that is an idea. What are you thinking of making the spa out of?

I will tell you there is really nothing that compares to a factory built spa with the padded, contoured seat with the jets in all the right places.

Well that is an idea. What are you thinking of making the spa out of?

I will tell you there is really nothing that compares to a factory built spa with the padded, contoured seat with the jets in all the right places.
I’m not sure. Kinda tempted to get a fiberglass shell and build from there but definitely more costly.

Do you like building things like that? Or do you like working with your wallet as I call it and just buying the item already made? That is totally up to you and what you like. I am 6 of one, and half a dozen of another depending on what else I have going on in my life at the moment. Let us know what you decide to do so we can watch along!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.