Added liquid chlorine before I checked other levels...how soon can I get accurate reading?

Nov 7, 2012
We were in a rush today after opening our pool, and hubby dumped in 2 gallons of liquid chlorine to start shocking it before I could even whip out my test kit. How soon will I be able to get valid readings for pH, TA, CYA? The pool was relatively clear, just dirty on the bottom with some leaves and plant material. Vinyl pool, 25,000 gal.

We were in a rush today after opening our pool, and hubby dumped in 2 gallons of liquid chlorine to start shocking it before I could even whip out my test kit. How soon will I be able to get valid readings for pH, TA, CYA? The pool was relatively clear, just dirty on the bottom with some leaves and plant material. Vinyl pool, 25,000 gal.
Many thanks, as always, to the experts here on TFP!

Only if the FC is >10 :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.